CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Seche Vite

Today I picked up a Seche Vite topcoat. Now I have heard great reviews of this product and have been quite curious to try it myself. So when I saw this I had to pick up a bottle for myself. I am SO glad I did! This is the MOST amazing topcoat I have ever used!! And let me tell you I have used a lot of topcoats. I am a person who changes their nail polish as soon as the smallest chip appears...which translates to just about every day. Supposedly Seche Vite will preserve your manicure for up to ten days so I will be putting this claim to the test for sure! Supposedly the reason Seche Vite dries so wonderfully is because it penetrates all the layers of polish you've applied and bonds them together. Seche Vite makes any polish you have on super glossy and shiny looking. And it even smoothes out and perfects little blemishes in your manicure. I can tell already, this will be making it to my list of top products of 2011. <3
                                



No comments:

Post a Comment