CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New to MAC Cosmetics? Don't know what to purchase? Wondering what

Hi makeup lovers!!
So today I decided that I would share with you a couple of my favorite MAC products. They're fairly basic products that I recommend checking out, especially if you have never tried MAC. I know going to a MAC counter for the first time can be intimidating and confusing. They have so many products and colors and different collections. So, to help you sort it all out here are some products I would recommend:

Eyeliner: Smolder (Eye Kohl), Teddy (Eye Kohl), and Blacktrack (Fluidline)

Mascara: Haute & Naughty Lash

Foundation: Studio Fix Powder and Studio Fix Liquid

Blush: Dainty (Mineralize Blush)

I hope this helps give you an idea of some basic MAC products to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment